- “The faithful exercise their baptismal priesthood through their participation, each according to his own vocation, in Christ’s mission as priest, prophet, and king” (CCC 1546).
- The laity exercise the common priesthood of the faithful by offering up their lives and work, by living and proclaiming the truth, and by carrying out all the requirements of justice (CCC 898-913).
For the link to an updated and revised outline for the 27th Sunday, click here.
The topics are as follows:
- Central Idea: God makes each one of us very important.
- Doctrine: The ministerial and general priesthood of Christ in the Church.
- Practical Application: Living the royal priesthood of Christ as a layperson.
If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it’s free)