The Lectionary readings for the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ (169) can be found here.
For an updated and revised outline with the following themes, click here.
- Central idea: Christ is the eternal high priest who offers us what he offered to the Father, himself.
- Doctrine: The Eucharist.
- Practical application: Eucharistic Adoration
The Homiletic Directory offers the following Catechism points and themes for this solemnity:
- CCC 790, 1003, 1322-1419: the Holy Eucharist
- CCC 805, 950, 2181-2182, 2637, 2845: the Eucharist and the communion of believers
- CCC 1212, 1275, 1436, 2837: the Eucharist as spiritual food